The Town of Irmo will use a portion of the American Rescue Plan Funds to help non-profits respond to the negative economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The grants will be available to eligible Nonprofits to provide with financial assistance.
- Nonprofit located in Irmo, South Carolina
- Sustained financial strains during the period of March 1, 2020 through April 30, 2021
- Provide proof of 501c3 status
- Must be in good standing with the State of South Carolina
- Present your proposal to Irmo Town Council at a later date
- Complete the Irmo Nonprofit Grant Application