Grant Program for Small Business
The Irmo Future Growth Corporation (IFGC) is a non-profit that desires to assist small businesses adversly affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
In order to be eligible to apply for this grant, a business must be:
1. Located within the town limits of Irmo
2. Have a Town of Irmo Business License in good standing
3. Been in business as of March 1, 2020
4. Provide documentation showing the gross amount as shown on the 2019 & 2020 tax returns
5. Provide documentation showing loss of revenue
The program will make available grants in various amounts as needed.
How to Apply
Please click on Small Business Grant Applications to apply or stop by Irmo Town Hall, 7300 Woodrow Street, Irmo, SC 29063 to pick up an application. Once completed, the application and supporting documentation need to be forwarded to the Irmo Future Growth Corporation by email at IrmoFutureGrowth@gmail.com for review. The Committee will have the final decision-making authority and will notify the applicant.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Irmo Future Growth Corporation Committee at IrmoFutureGrowth@gmail.com.